Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

Am I a lucky blogger or what ...

The wonderful LeAnne of Wee Inklings fame has given me not one but two awards.





Isn't she just the nicest blogger, and mucho talented too. You really should take some time and take a look at her wonderful blog and all her fantastic creations.

Here are the details…
1. Post the award logo(s) on your blog.
2. Add the link to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 other blogs and add post their links as well.
4. Let those people know that they received the award.

I wish I could list all the wonderful bloggers that I read every time they post, but ... here's just a few of my faves!

Allison of Stampin' When I Can
Cat of Cat's Creations
Chat of Me, My Stamps and I
Joanne of Sleepy in Seattle
Juanita of Rubber Side Down
Diane of ddnjoys2stamp
Cheryl of God and I on the Railroad Tracks
Michelle of Stamper's Dream
Dannie of Dannie's Designs
Nicky of Ohh .... Nicky!

I truly am totally thrilled to get these awards! Thanks LeAnne - you are a doll!

~chris

8 comments:

Shirley/Jennifer said...

Congrads on your awards..... I am sure you deserve those and many more.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. and leaving comments.

Hope to see you there often.

I am orginally from Colorado..... I was born and raised there, my mom and sisters still reside there. How I wish i was there as well, maybe sometime can move back. Have a great day

hugs Shirley

Anonymous said...

Congrats girlfriend, you are soooo deserving of these awards!! And thank you for passing them on my way, I am honoured!!!

Joanne Travis said...

Congratulations on the awards, Chris, and thank you for the shout out. You are so sweet!

Anonymous said...

You've been blogging for about a year now and WOW what an impact you have made! Congrats on the 2 awards...you sure deserve them...Pat

Juanita said...

I am so flattered and surprised. I will gladly accept the award. I wish you could see me blushinig!

Sue from Oregon said...

Thanks for sharing all these great links...I have had fun surfing them all this morning...thanks to Cheryl for sending me your way!

nicky w. said...

Thank you Chris!!! What an honor. Didn't see this until now...coincidentally as I was about to leave a post on your blog to say that I left you some awards on mines as well...one of them, I think you already received a while ago. I'm so happy to have connected with you!!!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

thank you so much, Chris for these
beautiful awards!!!!
have a wonderful weekend !!!
chat

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....