Pages

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Okay - it's official - I'm basking in the Lime Light!

I know you can't see me, but I'm dancing and jumping with glee and basking in the lime light as one of the new DESIGN TEAM MEMBERS of The Lime Light! Yes, little old me - on a design team and what a design team it is. Check out the post here to see the announcement and links to all the other wonderful team members. This is such a great opportunity for me! It combines two of my favorite things in life - creating and giving! This is truly the best of everything for me and I am so grateful to be part of it.

Please come back later for some details about the first project I will be participating in and how you can get in on the action too!

Thanks for visiting and for all your wonderful encouragement over the past year - you make all this possible you know!

~chris


14 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY Congratulations!

Unknown said...

Congratulations, my friend! I can't wait to see some of your new projects for the DT!

Leah said...

Congrats! I'm so excited too:) I'll get you linked to my blog also!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh well done. How exciting. Kim

LiveLaughScrap said...

Congrats again.
Lori

Tracy.H said...

congrats! Looking forward to see your DT projects! :0)

SparkofWhimsy said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful work! :)

Anonymous said...

Whoohoo BIG CONGRATS Chris!!!!!!!!!

BarbK said...

Congrats, Chris. Your creations are gorgeous and I'm sure you'll continue doing great stuff.

BTW, you've been tagged on my blog. You can check it out here:

http://barbscardcreations.blogspot.com/2009/01/ive-been-tagged.html

No pressure, play if you wish, but it's kinda fun.

Juanita said...

I am so happy for you, way to go Chris!

Melanie said...

congrats!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Chris! I love your work so I new it was only a matter of time before you were picked for a design team!
Sharon K

nicky w. said...

Aah... Congratulations again. I'm so looking forward to your posts...as always!!!

Tammy said...

Hooray for both of us! Looking forward to getting to know you thru the Limelights.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....