Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Mercy's Tuesday sketch challenge and CC203

Here's my card for two of Tuesday's challenges. Mercy hosts a sketch challenge on her wonderful blog Lord Have Mercy and Tuesday is also color challenge day on Splitcoast Stampers.


Recipe:
Stamps: Petal Pizzazz, Sincere Salutations
Paper: Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Garden Green, Real Red, SEI Blach Orchid dp
Ink: Baja Breeze, versamark
Accessories: brads, punches, black ep

Thanks so much for visiting.

~chris



A Proud member of
The Lime Light.
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

5 comments:

Juanita said...

I like this color combo. I am feeling pressured to use Garden Green lately, I don't know why.
Good work with the sketch.

Diane said...

Oh wowzer Chris!!! That is beautiful,love all the bright colors and all the flowers cut outs. Gorgeous b'day card indeed!

Allison Rankin said...

Whoa...look at those colors! Who knew you could successfully incorporate that Garden Green the way you have?

Monica-FC said...

love the color combo and how bright it turned out. It perks me right up since I haven't been feeling great. love it.

nicky w. said...

Beautiful card Chris!!! The colors are so vibrant.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....