Pages

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New and a Re-do

Got some suggestions to lighten up the card I posted yesterday, so here's another try. I'm waiting for my SU order to get a better Valentine sentiment, but for now I'm hoping this can give Sally a better idea. What do you think Sally?

Recipe:
Stamps: Simply Said
Paper: Going Gray, Regal Rose, Riding Hood Red, Whisper White
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Regal Rose, So Saffron, Mellow Moss
Accessories: punches, Regal Rose ribbon

I had a request from a co-worker for a sympathy card and this is what I made.


Recipe:
Stamps: Comfort & Peace from Gina K
Paper: Mellow Moss, Old World Mat Stack from DCWV, Basic Gray, Sahara Sand
Ink: versamark
Accessories: silver ep, nesties, mike's $1 ribbon and Mellow Moss ribbon from SU

Downline meeting is tomorrow, so look for my swap card in the morning and a slideshow of all the wonderful swaps later in the day. I'm demonstrating a double slider card and am really, really nervous! I'll let you know how I do!

Thanks for visiting - please keep Avery and Allison and their family in your prayers please!

~chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh...this valentine card is great. I love the choice of CS and then how you layered the different papers.
And the sentiment is just right. It does not take away from the rest of the card.
Good job.

Monica-FC said...

I love the brighter look on the valentine card. it doesn't take away from the message. plus i love the sympathy card you did as well.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....