Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2009

January Downline Swap

Am dashing as I post this to get to my downline meeting. There is a wildfire burning between here and there and I hope I'm not stopped before I get there. Here's my swap card for this month.



Recipe:
Stamps: Sprinkles, Love You Much, Best Wishes and More
Paper: Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red, Choc. Chip, Candy Lane dp, Very Vanilla
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Choc. Chip, Very Vanilla
Accessories: punches, Big Kick, Choc. Chip satin ribbon, Crystal Effects, glitter, markers, clear embossing powder

I will be back later with the slideshow of our swaps and the make & takes. Thanks for visiting.

~chris

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is just so sweet! I absolutely love it!
Sharon K

Unknown said...

I love the hears on this! :D Totally cute!

LeAnne said...

Chris, this is so cute! I would love to CASE it but my SU order probably won't be here in time for my open house! Grrrr! So maybe I'll partially case it! Oh well.
Hey, I left you some awards, check out my blog to claim them!
LeAnne

Juanita said...

Hope you got there and back safely. Another fabulous creation.

Wanda said...

OMG I just LOVE this. You know I'm going to have to CASE it!!! TFS

jacque4u2c said...

This is so adorable! Great job! Thanks for sharing your talents.

Anonymous said...

Pretty Pretty card! I was trying to join your Follow me but it doesn't give me any place to hit to follow. How do I follow thee, help and show me the way!

nicky w. said...

Oh I love this card... so much details...inspires me to jump on my crafting table and get moving!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....