Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Today's Color Challenge

Here's my card for today's color challenge on Splitcoast Stampers - Kraft, Baja Breeze and Not Quite Navy. This stamp is from a set called Petal Pizzazz which will be available in the new catalog (mine are scheduled for delivery tomorrow -YAY) and I think it's going to be a really fun set to work with.


There's really good news about Avery today too! She was transported from the hospital in Edmonton back home to the hospital in Calgary. A good sign I'm sure that she is well on her way to recovery and a trip home to be with Allison and the rest of her family. Keep those prayers and good wishes going their way that all will be well soon.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

3 comments:

nicky w. said...

This card is really nice. I love the 'not quite navy'... Thanks also for giving the updates on Avery...she's a cutie and she's still in my prayers.

Stef H said...

Oh this is very pretty too.

Monica-FC said...

I love how this card came out and how the scallops just come together. that is so cool.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....