Pages

Monday, January 26, 2009

A card and I've been tagged - not once but twice!

Here's another card in my obsession with black/red/white these days. I have one more thing to show you in this vein, but I am waiting till it reaches it's intended victim before posting it here. I sure hope she likes it!


As you can see, I've been playing with my Big Shot and the Spellbinders heart dies and the cuttlebug embossing folders. Oh my how I love my Big Shot! Thank you SU for listening to your demos and adopting it!

My blogging buddy Tracy (TracysHappyPlace) tagged me to share 6 things about myself and my new (woot woot) Lime Light design team buddy Lori (LiveLaughScrap) tagged me to share 7 things. I think I'll share 7 and cover both! I don't know that I have 13 interesting things I could share about myself.

Here are the rules:

  1. Link to the person who tagged you (as I did above).
  2. Mention the rules.
  3. Tell 6 things about yourself.
  4. Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
  5. Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.

Well anyway, here goes:
  1. I am a wife (to just one), mom to 5 (all boys), grandma to 5 (3 boys and 2 girls).
  2. I have been a potter for over 20 years and clay will always be my first love even though I don't have as much time for it now as I used to.
  3. I'm learning very late in life the importance of being organized. Always struggled with that one and am only now starting to feel like I'm learning the basics.
  4. My favorite sound in all the world is the quiet sound of the wind in the sails when you finally turn the smelly engine off on the boat.
  5. I love the color purple.
  6. I hate spiders even though my husband keeps telling me that they are our friends.
  7. I love to eat artichokes.
Now I am supposed to tag 6(7) more folks and I am totally terrible at this so any of you gals out there who feel like playing along - consider yourself tagged!

Well, I've been feeling a bit under the weather and so am going to try to get to bed early tonight. I haven't kept up on my blurfing this weekend and am taking the laptop to bed to do a little light blog surfing!

Great news on the Avery front - she's home safe and sound with her family. Check out Allison's blog entry here for all the deets.

Thanks for hanging in there through this long-winded post and thanks so much for visiting and for all the wonderfully kind words of encouragement! You guys are the BEST!

~chris

2 comments:

Sabrina said...

I really like this card too. That daisy stuff really makes it!
Sabrina

Monica-FC said...

I love the card. that is a cool color combo I must say.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....