Here's another card in my obsession with black/red/white these days. I have one more thing to show you in this vein, but I am waiting till it reaches it's intended victim before posting it here. I sure hope she likes it!
As you can see, I've been playing with my Big Shot and the Spellbinders heart dies and the cuttlebug embossing folders. Oh my how I love my Big Shot! Thank you SU for listening to your demos and adopting it!
My blogging buddy Tracy (TracysHappyPlace) tagged me to share 6 things about myself and my new (woot woot) Lime Light design team buddy Lori (LiveLaughScrap) tagged me to share 7 things. I think I'll share 7 and cover both! I don't know that I have 13 interesting things I could share about myself.
Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you (as I did above).
- Mention the rules.
- Tell 6 things about yourself.
- Tag 6 other bloggers by linking to them.
- Go to each person's blog and leave them a comment to let them know they've been tagged.
Well anyway, here goes:
- I am a wife (to just one), mom to 5 (all boys), grandma to 5 (3 boys and 2 girls).
- I have been a potter for over 20 years and clay will always be my first love even though I don't have as much time for it now as I used to.
- I'm learning very late in life the importance of being organized. Always struggled with that one and am only now starting to feel like I'm learning the basics.
- My favorite sound in all the world is the quiet sound of the wind in the sails when you finally turn the smelly engine off on the boat.
- I love the color purple.
- I hate spiders even though my husband keeps telling me that they are our friends.
- I love to eat artichokes.
Well, I've been feeling a bit under the weather and so am going to try to get to bed early tonight. I haven't kept up on my blurfing this weekend and am taking the laptop to bed to do a little light blog surfing!
Great news on the Avery front - she's home safe and sound with her family. Check out Allison's blog entry here for all the deets.
Thanks for hanging in there through this long-winded post and thanks so much for visiting and for all the wonderfully kind words of encouragement! You guys are the BEST!