Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Whoaa! I've been cased and blessed!

Didn't get much done today except recover from having two of the grandkids here for a sleepover last night! Was really fun (Nattie and I got to play with my new Barbie stuff), but really exhausting too! Got some cleaning up done in my craft studio but didn't get anything made (not that I'd want to show anyone anyway).

As I was blurfing today, I came to Wanda's blog My Creative Corner and check it out, she cased my January swap card! What an honor! Wanda features some of the most incredible technique sheets on her blog. You really should check it out (and be sure to leave her some love while you're there).


Then
, what do I find when I get to my aloha rak buddy Nicky's page, but totally way cool, she's given me a couple more bloggy award thingys! I am totally freakin here! This has been a wonderful blogging week (except for the mess with the counter which doesn't seem able to be resolved so I just went and got a different one). Thank you, thank you Nicky for these awards. And thanks again to LeAnne for the other two earlier this week! I'll be back tomorrow with my picks for these two new ones.


Right now, gotta get some sleep! Don't have to go to Alaska (very good thing) and am planning a nice 4 day weekend next weekend. I will definitely have at least one project to show you tomorrow! Thanks for visiting!

~chris

1 comments:

Cheryl Grigsby said...

Congratulations, my friend, well deserved! You are an artist and an inspiration to others. Way to go!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....