Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge

I love Julee's Mojo Monday challenges! Here's my card for this week's challenge:


Recipe:
Stamps: Thank You Kindly, Petal Pizzazz, mini flourish from PTI Sympathy
Paper: Baja Breeze, Riding Hood Red, Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Grey Urban Prairie dp
Ink: Baja Breeze, versamark
Accessories: black ep, punches, cb dotted swiss folder, Riding Hood Red taffeta ribbon

Thanks for visiting! I promise this week I will have a post about my first Lime Light project for you.

~chris

12 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Love this with that Basic Grey DP...I have such a colossal mess in my office I would be hard pressed to find my Urban Prairie DP!

Joanne Travis said...

I'm going to try this sketch today, it's awesome!! Love this stamp set and what you've done with it here. Beautiful work, Chris!!

Anonymous said...

Aw Chris! Aren't you a sweetie? Thank you so much for the kind comment on my blog. :) P.S. - Red, white, and black are my FAVE colour combo!

*~*Megali*~* said...

I like this one a lot!!! Really pretty!

~Meg

Rebecca said...

Great colors! And I love the swiss dots background.

Leah said...

Really pretty! Love the colors and paper!

Sharon said...

Beautiful card!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card Chris, love the DP in the background!

Sabrina said...

Wow, everything is so perfect together~I like it!

Bev said...

Fabulous card - love the colours
hugs Bev x

Corie said...

This is beautiful!!

nicky w. said...

love this... lots of dimension!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....