Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday's challenges

Tuesday is a good day for challenges! Mercy has a wonderful sketch challenge on Tuesdays and it's color challenge day on Splitcoast Stampers. Here's my card. I am feeling cheery today! It's supposed to hit 70 here - hey folks it's January in Colorado - gotta love it! Snow by the end of the week though. My assistant will be back to work tonight and we'll see what kind of inspiration he can give me! He's having some separation anxiety issues and we're hoping to ease him into it without the added confusion of two very active almost 3 year olds to complicate things. I'll let you know how that works out on Thursday!

Recipe:
Stamps: Thank You Kindly, Petal Pizzazz
Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Regal Rose, Bravo Burgundy, Whisper White. DCWV Color Block Mat Stack dp
Ink: Summer Sun, Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: punches, brads

Thanks for visiting and hopefully I'll be back later with a slideshow of Sabrina's wonderful cards for the Cards for Kids project.

~chris


9 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

It is still 12 here in KY, so I really enjoy the nice cheery card - very beautiful!

Allison Rankin said...

Love this Chris...screams springtime!

Denise said...

Very pretty & cheerful!

Monica-FC said...

I love the bright colors on the card. and the layout of it also. way cool.

Sabrina said...

Great job Chris! That white ruffle adds a lot.
Sabrina
p.s. those cards for kids are not are not my best work. I was just working with what we had.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I really love this card! Love the colors and the fact that it reminds me of spring!! :) love, love love it. TFS!! Blessings. Renee

Theresa Momber said...

So bright and cheery! Love it!!!

Juanita said...

What a great card.

nicky w. said...

This really brightened MY day!!! Sooo cheery! You surely deserve that blog award!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....