Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

My nominees ...


You cannot imagine how hard it is to figure out which of the wonderful bloggers out there I should send this award to. I just feel like almost all of my faves are deserving of it, but here's a short list of gals who have blogs you really need to visit and check out (if you haven't already that is)...


Corinne
Stamping with Roxy


Juanita
Rubberside Down


Nicky
Ohh...Nicky!


Lisa
Splendiferous Creations



Jessica
There She Goes



Cheryl
God and I on the Railroad Tracks



Joanne
Sleepy in Seattle



Wanda
My Creative Corner

I also wanted to share a card I made using a graphic from pcCrafters (thanks Cheryl!) These folks have some wonderful images and with the right papers and layout they make really nice cards.


The image for this card came from a set of images called May Flowers and I printed the image, cut it out and then printed another one and just cut out the flower and popped it up on a dimensional. I added some stickles to the center of the flower for a little bling as well. The card base is Regal Rose and the image and sentiment are mounted on Purely Pomegranate. I added some dewdrops and there you have it!

Thanks so much for visiting! My young partner did not come over last night as mommy didn't end up having to work after all. Hopefully he can join me again soon!

~chris

9 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Super card Chris...that coloring and cutting would be too much work for me! Ha ha!

LeAnne said...

Beautiful image, how do you color these in without the ink bleeding?
LeAnne

Juanita said...

Again? Are you for real? Thanks. I am so flattered.
Maybe I should go get some crafting done this week if I have a craft blog?

Tracy.H said...

This card is beautiful. Very cool idea using the clipart. Makes for a beautiful...yet fairly quick card. Very well done! :0)

Donna C. said...

Gorgeous card and wonderful blog!

Unknown said...

This is Gracie, Lime Light Design Team leader. I wanted to congratulate you on making the team, and ask that you send me an email at colorfulcreator@yahoo.com so that I have your email address.

Thank you so much, I look forward to working with you!!

--Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

nicky w. said...

Hi Chris! First off, what a lovely card!!! Next, thank you for the blog award... you're too sweet. And lastly... CONGRATULATIONS on making the design team!!! That's awesome. You're just THAT terrific!!! I look forward to posts : ) Take care!

SparkofWhimsy said...

Wow... this is GORGEOUS! With a capital GeeWiz that's awesome! hehe.

I got your message on my blog. Thank you so much. Do you have an email address that I can send the answers to your question to? My email is sparkofwhimsy@gmail.com so just bop me a line with your name and "about ldt" in the subject and I will get back to you as soon as I get it. Also let me know, do you have access to the team site yet? Thanks again and I'm eager to see what flights of fancy you come up with.

Angelique

Anonymous said...

aw thank you Chris!! I love this card, it's beautious!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....