Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Mercy Inspired Valentine

I just love Mercy's blog - Lord Have Mercy! - she showcases her wonderful cards and hosts a great sketch challenge on Tuesdays. I was really inspired by this card on her blog and made this card (Sally - do you want to make this at your party?) I'm thinking of trying it with Baja Breeze in place of the Choc. Chip - what do you think?


Recipe:
Stamps: Simply Said
Paper: Pacific Point, Regal Rose, Choc. Chip, Whisper White
Ink:
Pacific Point, Regal Rose, Baja Breeze
Accessories: Regal Rose grossgrain ribbon, scallop edge punch

Thanks for visiting and please remember Allison and Avery in your prayers!

~chris

3 comments:

Monica-FC said...

I think brighter colors would look great on this card for valentines day.

Anonymous said...

I agree Monica, brighter colors for Valentines!
Chris............I just got my Christmas card from you and I love it! Thank you so much for that, it certainly made my day!

Juanita said...

Love it. That is nice use of the pacific point.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....