Pages

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sketch Challenge #213

This is the card I made for this week's sketch challenge on Splitcoast Stampers. I struggled a bit more with it than I thought I would when I first saw the sketch. I had these colors stuck in my head and was bound and determined to figure out how to use them. I had another stamp set in mind but the image was just too big for this layout. I'll save it for another card.


Recipe:
Stamps: Polka Dot Punches, misc clear sentiment
Paper: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Urban Garden dp
Ink: Not Quite Navy
Accessories: punches, brad, ribbon

Thanks for visiting!

~chris


A Proud member of
The Lime Light.
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.

7 comments:

Leah said...

Love how it came out!

Anonymous said...

Chris...i love how you turned the ribbon to the outside instead of tucking it under.
I would love to have that stamp set.

Monica-FC said...

I love how this turned out. love the pierced heart on this and how you punched out just right., now that i seen this stamp set you have given something that i might buy. lol.

Allison Rankin said...

Gorgeous Chris...I just love that heart! And I gotta pull out my DP like that and get to work!

nicky w. said...

Love your colors!!!

Unknown said...

Love the card, what a gorgeous style you have!

--Gracie at EverythingCricut.blogspot.com

SparkofWhimsy said...

Great job! I love the heart, it actually looks like you pierced it!

Angelique

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....