Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

Mojo Monday #70 & my new assistant!

Sabrina and Vickie came over to make Valentines for the Meals on Wheels folks and I also had another visitor spending time in the studio with us tonight. Here's my new assistant - Justice! Tonight was mommy's first night back to work and we decided that daddy had his hands full enough with the twins (Isabella and Julian will be 3 in two weeks). He didn't have a lot to say, but was inspirational all the same.


Here's my card for Julee's Mojo Monday sketch challenge this week. I love her sketch challenges and am so glad I had a chance to do this one.


Recipe:
Stamps: Always
Paper: Really Rust, Pumpkin Pie, Cream Caramel, copper metallic, naturals white
Ink: versamark
Accessories: brads, nesties, punches, clear ep

Sabrina has been working on the cards for kids for the last 3 Monday nights and I'm going to put a little slide show together of all her wonderful creations!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

6 comments:

Denise said...

Beautiful card, I love the colors, and that baby is so Precious!

nicky w. said...

What an adorable assistant...he's cute enough to give anyone some inspriation... What a lovely card... the color coordination is amazing! I'm having fun playing with all the goodies that you sent! Thank you sooo much again!

Anonymous said...

I love your helper. He is a cutie pie!
I love your card too. ;)

Jackie said...

What a sweetie he is! He is just so snuggly cute. Was he that good the whole time? There's nothing like a sleeping baby to inspire you. Oh, and the care is wonderful, too :-)

jacque4u2c said...

He is adorable! I really love the card you designed, the colors are awesome! You really hit the brad on the head! Fantastic!

Monica-FC said...

love how you did this card and the layout of it also, any chance of seeing this exact same card in a brighter color also?? thanks.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....