Pages

Sunday, May 10, 2009

April Aloha RAK from Jackielou and Spring Stamp Camp slideshow

Take a look at the wonderful surprise that arrived in the mail this weekend! Thank you so much Jackielou for all the great goodies. Check out Jackielou's blog and see some of her wonderful creations.


I survived yesterday's Spring Stamp Camp - it was wonderful and I think that everyone had a good time. Thanks so much to my fellow demonstrators and to all our fantastic volunteers for making it such a great success. All the cards were great and everyone I talked to said that they really enjoyed themselves. Here's a little slideshow but you'll have to excuse my sorry photographic skills as some are kind of blurry. I finally think I am getting passable at taking pix of my cards, but I still have a very, very long way to go taking pictures of everything else! Anyway, it was great fun and I'm so glad to have had a chance to participate.



Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

2 comments:

Diane said...

Looks like you girls had lots of fun! Great pics and your rak is so lovely!!

Monica-FC said...

look at all the fun you all had there. wheee!!! wished i was there. also. lol.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....