Pages

Monday, May 4, 2009

Pet Sympathy

I've decided to add these to my card box as I need them much more often than I'd like.

Card front

Inside

Recipe:
Paper: Always Artichoke, Choc. Chip, Whisper White
Stamps: PTI pet sympathy, Thoughts and Prayers
Ink: Choc. Chip, Always Artichoke pads and markers
Accessories: hh ribbon slider, ribbon

The graphic on the inside is from pcCrafters.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

7 comments:

Juanita said...

Wow, what a beautiful card.

Unknown said...

Very, very pretty! Honestly, I need some of those in my stash as well! Thanks for sharing, and for the reminder.

Joanne Travis said...

What a great idea to have them on hand (hope you never need them though!)
Such a pretty card, Chris!

SandyD said...

Love it and it reminds me of another saying that would be great on the same card - "pets leave paw prints on our hearts"
Here's hoping we don't need these very often - pets truly are members of the family.

Diane said...

What a thoughtful card ! It's super nice Chris!

Monica-FC said...

this card is oh so pretty and it reminds me when i lost my cat lucky 4 years ago when he died 2 hours after my dad did. what along night that was for my husband and me. this card will be great for others who lost other family pets and loved them very much and counts as members of the family.

Allison Rankin said...

This is beautiful...a lovely sympathy card!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....