Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Victoria Case Designs Challenge #1

I love the digital images at Victoria Case Designs. She is offering this cute little worm named Willy free and has now set up a challenge blog too and has posted her first challenge. I made this card for that challenge.

Recipe:
Stamps: Digital Willy from VCD
Paper: Brilliant Blue, Ballet Blue, Summer Sun, Whisper White, pcCrafters digital dp
Ink: printer, markers
Accessories: ribbon, daisy die

I am enjoying playing with these digital stamps as much as I enjoy playing with all the digital graphics and scrapbook elements. I've started a blogroll on the right side of my blog for some of the digital resources I'm discovering in my travels. Check them out!

I'm headed to bed - really glad tomorrow is Friday! We are planning to spend the weekend on Belmira. Turns out the regatta is next weekend, so this should be a nice leisurely weekend of sun and sailing if the weather holds out. I'm going to try to do some knitting and maybe experiment with crocheting some flowers!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

7 comments:

Monica-FC said...

this worm is just to cute and I love it for being digital.

Juanita said...

I have never played with digital stamps. I am sort of curious, I have seen you do such great things with your digi supplies.

Jana M. said...

Beautiful card! Thanks for playing along with us!

vc said...

I adore the colors you've used! Super sweet card! Thank you for entering the challenge!!
Hugs! :o)

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

Soooo Cute!! I love it and I love the DP you used!!
Great card!
hugz
deb

Peggy said...

What a darling card!!So glad that you participated in the challenge. love the colors you used and a the little details!

Brandi said...

Super cute! The dp is perfect for Willie. :)

Thanks for playing in the challenge with us!

Smiles,

Brandi

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....