Pages

Saturday, May 2, 2009

Stamp Simply #85 - Let the Sun Shine!

There's no sun shining in our neck of the woods today, so I thought I'd create some of my own! This is for Sharon's Stamp Simply challenge this week - use yellow.


Recipe:
Stamps: Bloomin Beautiful, Oval All
Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise, SU Apricot Appeal, Whisper White, Pink Flamingo dp
Ink: Black craft, basic black
Accessories: punches, brads, PTI Summer Sunrise ribbon, markers

Thanks for visiting today. I'm trying to mentally get myself back in the going to work mode. Back in the office on Monday after two weeks off for my knee surgery. I have a workshop tomorrow so that will be a perfect transition!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

7 comments:

Sabrina said...

I really like this Chris! I nned to put that apricot paper on my list.

looking forward to that workshop!
Sabrina

Diane said...

Oh so lovely!!! I'm sure you're not looking forward to going back to work! I can't wait to go back one day!!!
I went for a walk this afternoon,left with my sunglasses on,halfway through my walk it started to hail then rain so hard...I got home I was soak and wet!!! But hey,I walked twice as fast let me tell you!!
Have a wonderful sunday Chris!

jacque4u2c said...

Just another amazing card! LOVE IT!

Cat Tidwell said...

Gorgeous Chris! Love the layout of this too!

Monica-FC said...

i love the paper and I still LOVE this stamp very much. too bad stampin up doesn't make it as a single. lol.

LeAnne said...

Chris, this is GORGEOUS! Love that yellow dp---I NEVER look at Pink Flamingo, but I guess I should! Lovely use of these sets!

Juanita said...

Tis a fabulous card. We are cloud covered here today (after a stunning weekend) I may have to make my own sunshine too.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....