Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Auction Item

The organization I work for, the Native American Rights Fund, is holding a fundraiser this weekend. I made this to donate as an item to be auctioned off at the fundraiser.

Card

Box

Whole package

Recipe:
Stamps: Soft Summer
Paper: Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Walk in the Park DP
Ink: Basic Black, watercolor crayons ( Tempting Turquoise, Taken With Teal, Garden Green, Summer Sun)
Accessories: punches

I got the idea for this from Joanne (Sleepy in Seattle). See her wonderful post featuring her Picket Fence Card Holder. My box is a bit simpler than her gorgeous box, but I like it.

I'm busy getting ready for Saturday's big Spring Stamp Camp. I think it is going to be lots of fun for everyone. Five SU demos with great projects and lots of fun activities.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Guest Designer for Kaboodle Doodles

9 comments:

Juanita said...

Fabulous, just fabulous.
It is so good of you to donate an item for auction, unless of course you were voluntold too....

Tracy.H said...

This is beautiful! I am gonna have to check out her blog and see her version too. :0)

Tracy.H said...

Okay...Joanne's is cute, but yours is beautiful! ;0)

Alex said...

What a beautiful gift set Chris!! I love the soft colors and the ribbon just adds the elegance! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Michele Kovack said...

This is beautiful!!!

Diane said...

What an amazing gift set!!! I'm sure it will do well in the auction,Love the border punch you used!

Monica-FC said...

that is simply gorgeous and I know whoever gets this at the auction will love it.

Me, My Stamps and I said...

i am loving the box and the cards that go with it. Great colors, too, Chris!!!!tfs:)
chat

Allison Rankin said...

That is just lovely Chris. I love the color palette!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....