Pages

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Flowers, Flowers, Flowers

I just can't help myself! This is a CHF stamp and I just love it.



Busy, busy this week too and it doesn't look to get any better anytime soon. My backup person at work is leaving (her last day is Friday) and they have elected not to replace her citing severe budget issues. She is also our assistant law librarian and it is going to be really, really hard to make do without her. I am going to miss her and not just because of the work she does (which is exceptional), but also because she is just a wonderful person!

Our dt call over at Kaboodle Doodles is wrapping up soon - if you haven't posted your card yet get on over there and get 'er done! I'm participating in Round #4 of Kim's card tag and am waiting my turn, so stay tuned for that too! I've got to get my May Xmas card's done for Tracy's challenge too! Yikes! I hope to have some pix to share with you soon of my projects for the May/June Lime Light task too. I've got my new rubber from Unity too that is screaming for ink. Sleep, who needs sleep!

25k hits and 500 posts coming up soon too so watch for some celebratory blog candy for that too!

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

4 comments:

Monica-FC said...

I love the many different ways that flowers looks. the colors. just love the stamp.

Jackie said...

I can see why you love that image - it's beautiful and I really like what you've done with it. The different moods of the various colors are wonderful.

Sabrina said...

My faves are the top 2. Love the layering.
You do such a nice job, very creative!

Juanita said...

I am sorry your back up person is leaving, I hope that does not mean a bigger work load for you.
Super happy cards.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....