Pages

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ways to Use It Challenge #220

This week's Ways to Use It challenge on SCS was to use buttons. I needed a birthday card for a special gal at work and this is the card I made for her. She got it yesterday so I won't spoil the surprise. Happy Birthday Jill!



Recipe:
Stamps: SU sentiment - under $10 stamps
Paper: Spring Rain, Summer Sunrise, Pure Poppy (PTI), Whisper White, digital dp from pcCrafters
Ink: Pure Poppy
Accessories: ribbon, daisy die, button, ctmh waxy twine

Thanks for visiting!

~chris


A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

love it!...all of it~
Sabrina

Monica-FC said...

I love how you used the button as the centerpiece of the flower. also I liked how you stacked the flowers also.

Elena said...

So cute! The flower is so pretty! I love the button you added in the center!

raindropecho said...

Oooh the flower is just precious! I love it!

Juanita said...

I love the button as the flower center. It is a happy little way to wish a blessed birthday to a friend.

Diane said...

I'm sure Jill loved it!
Cute,Cute,Cute!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....