Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Party Favors

For my workshop today, I wanted to have something for each of the gals attending. I saw the idea for these little treat bags using the top note die a long time ago and then again recently and thought they would just fit the bill nicely.


I used Pink Flamigo dp from SU and stamped the thank you on Whisper White and popped that up on a scallop of pumpkin pie, pacific point or regal rose - depending on which ink I used. I think they will like them.

I am going awol for a few days. Spending some time with DH up on Belmira - gotta get her into cruising shape before the regatta next month. We are not usually racers, but it is the 50th anniversary of our Sail Club's annual regatta, so of course, we will be racing! I fear that we won't be going very fast compared to most of the other smaller racing boats, but I'm sure we'll have a grand time anyway!

Thanks for visiting! I'll be back on Monday night to share some photos of the fun over next few days. Monday will be a fun stamp camp with my downline buddies in the mountains!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

8 comments:

Diane said...

Oh I'm sure they will LOVE thes!
They look awesome and yummy!
That is a wonderful idea for all kinds of occasions,must keep that one in mind!
Can't wait to see your pics of your fun filled weekend,I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What a great idea! I think they all look great, and I'm sure everyone will love them!

Have fun racing!

Monica-FC said...

I love how you used the die cut. I keep thinking if I should get this as I keep seeing how many uses this die has. I might have to get this next time. thanks.

Denise said...

Very pretty favors, the candy looks yummy. Love the colors.

*~*Megali*~* said...

cute!!

Allison Rankin said...

Hey treat bags...great minds think alike! Mmm...me wants some (cannot go dig into blog candy...bah!).

jacque4u2c said...

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juanita said...

Fun favors.
Good luck with the regata.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....