Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Workshop Possibles

I have a workshop this weekend and I've been trying to work up three projects using suggestions from my hostess. She wanted to use Priceless for sure and wanted a wedding card for sure. Here's what I came up with for those suggestions. I need some help though to pick out which version of the Priceless card looks best.


I also wanted to just do something fun for a birthday card and I had not yet put ink to rubber on my Just Beachy set. Here's a couple using that set and again, I need some feedback.


Thanks for helping me out here! I'm also going to suggest that she take a look at the Wanda inspired card from the other day as a possibility for something fun to make.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

9 comments:

Juanita said...

What a fabulous flip-flop card. I just love it.

Alex said...

These are just fabulous Chris - any of them would be great, but for my input, I like the second card in each set....the lighter brown really makes the swirls pop and I just love those fishies! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Hard to pick!! The so kind ones are both beautiful,and the wedding one is gorgeous!

Monica-FC said...

I love the wedding card. as for priceless, i love the one with the lighter background as i could see what you stamped easier for my eyes. the darker is prettier also but with my eyesight I would have to have better light. I also love your beach cards. they are great.

Sabrina said...

I vote for the darker card Chris. I like both of the just beavhy ones.
Had fun last night....
Sabrina

Sabrina said...

I vote for the darker card Chris. I like both of the just beavhy ones.
Had fun last night....
Sabrina

Sabrina said...

I vote for the darker card Chris. I like both of the just beavhy ones.
Had fun last night....
Sabrina

LeAnne said...

Wow, Chris, these are awesome! I personally like the second Priceless card. The Beachy ones are great!!!!
Have fun!
LeAnne

ThreadCatcher said...

Great cards. I like the lighter background Priceless card and the fish card. jmniffer

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....