Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Playing Card Tag - Again!

Well it was round #3 of card tag this week. I got my inspiration card this morning and played with ideas all day and came home and made this little cutie. The image is a freebie digital image from Victoria Case Stamps called Willy! Isn't he adorable!

Recipe:
Stamps: Willy by Victoria Case Stamps, misc sentiment
Paper: Lemon Tart and Pure Poppy from PTI, Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White from SU
Ink: basic black, markers
Accessories: punches, brads, stickles

You can see the entire progression of this round of tag on Kim's blog here. As always, I think it's fascinating to see how a card moves through the game and changes with each individual's inspiration. Thanks Kim for hosting another really fun game of tag!

Thanks for visiting today! Hoping to get some good stamp time in tonight with my bff Sabrina! I'll put up what we get up to for you to see tomorrow.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh yes, he is adorable! Smiley card. Love it. :-)

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Oh my gosh, how cute is that!!

Monica-FC said...

isn't he just so cute. I think he is so adorable.

Juanita said...

What a fun game. Great work on your card. That little worm reminds me of a TV show from my childhood...it'll come to me, I will be thinking about this all day!

Allison Rankin said...

What a cute image! Love the layered tag.

I was thinking today...WTH is mudmaven anyway?

BTW, were you thinking of Mel's robot bag? I think that may be the one (esp. since that girl loves an altered item!).

Diane said...

Cute!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....