Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Thank You gift

I've been quite enamored of these little boxes lately. On this one, I figured out how/where to print graphics on a sheet of white cardstock. I put it through my printer, cut it out and had myself a box! Here's some pix of the project, the template is on the right side of my blog in the Handy Tools section.

Card:


Inside:


Printed, cut and ready to decorate and assemble:


All boxed up:

Card base and trim is Lovely Lilac, mat is Garden Green. Box base and image panel are Whisper White. I used a Fiskars edge punch and the ginham ribbon is American Crafts. White satin ribbon is from SU. Stamp set is Soft Summer and image was colored using watercolor crayons direct to the stamp and then misted. Graphics on the box and the inside of the card are from pcCrafters, of course!

Thanks for visiting today! Be sure to mark you calendars to visit the Kaboodle Doodle blog on Monday to check out my first sketch challenge!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

5 comments:

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Wow, that box is gorgeous! So is the card. I think I might take today to do some card making - and knitting.

Monica-FC said...

is this cool or what. what a nice gift this would make also for someone if you are in a hurry also. makes it nice and fast. way cool.

Libby Hickson said...

This is so pretty! I left a little something for you on my blog just now...

Michele Kovack said...

This is sooooo pretty!

Anonymous said...

oooohhh super sweet!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....