Pages

Friday, May 15, 2009

Downline Swaps Slideshow

As promised, here is a slideshow of the swaps from last night's downline meeting. As always, we had a wonderful time creating together and sharing ideas. I will say again what I have said before, this is one great group of creative ladies and I feel so privileged to part of it!




Thanks for visiting. I'm hoping to have a relatively quiet, crafty weekend! Boat goes in the water next weekend so this weekend I should be able to stay home and make stuff! YAY!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

3 comments:

Monica-FC said...

I love the cards. what so many different styles there. wow. I just love them all.

Joanne Travis said...

So many beautiful cards!!

Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

What awesome cards!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....