Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Busy Day!

I am late, late, late posting today. I spent the day getting prepped for tomorrow's big Spring Stamp Camp. It is going to be GREAT! We are expecting about 50 gals to show up for some great stamping. There are five demonstators and each attendee will make two projects with each demonstrator. Lots of prep but it will be so worth it. I plan to take some pictures and post them here tomorrow afternoon.

I made another scalloped edge box to give away as a door prize tomorrow.

Card

Box

Whole shebang!

Joanne (who was the inspiration for this box on her post here) has a great tutorial on her blog on this post. I made my box before I saw her tutorial, so I do mine a bit differently. I'll post a full tutorial this weekend, but in the meantime I have posted a template on the tools list on the right side of the blog for you to take a look at. Please let me know what you think of it.

Well, gotta try and get some sleep so I'm not a zombie tomorrow! Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member of Kaboodle Doodles

4 comments:

Ann said...

Gorgeous door prize! I'm sure it'll make someone very happy. ;)

Diane said...

Love the colors you chose Chris! The winner will be so happy to get this prize I'm sure
Looks fabulous!!!

Renee said...

wowzers what a great door prize!!! it is fantastic. Have a great week. hugs Renee

Monica-FC said...

this is a great door prize and I bet the lady who got it just loved it. you made her day with it.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....