Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Cards

Here are some Mother's Day cards that I gave to my daughter-in-laws who are the mothers of my grandchildren and also to the mothers of my 4 legged "grandchildren" and to the mother of my youngest step son.




Thanks for visiting. I'm in major recovery mode from a weekend of doing things that I probably shouldn't have been doing! Yikes. I will be glad to be back in the pool this week and hopefully speeding up this way too slow recovery progress. I know it's my own fault, but I feel like I'm taking two steps backward for every one forward. I'll do better this week!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Memmber - Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

I love all of your cards, Chris. They are so pretty and cheerful, perfect for spring!!

Alex said...

All your cards turned out beautifully Chris!! Love them and I am sure they did too! Take care of yourself and rest!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

LeAnne said...

Tut, tut.....don't too do much and undo all your progress! Your cards are lovely--how nice to have an excuse to make all those cards! :D
LeAnne

Juanita said...

Sorry to hear about the set back. When my Dad was recovering from a broken neck he was the most frustrated toward the end, he was so close to having his life back to normal and he would push to much some days.
I love these cards, how nice to give cards to the mothers of your grandchildren.

Monica-FC said...

these cards are so great., and i bet they just loved them as well. you sure make great as you are wonderfful at making them.love looking at your cards.

Diane said...

You naughty girl!!!! Hope you are feeling better!
Your cards are gorgeous,I'm sure they all loved them!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....