Pages

Friday, August 21, 2009

Boxes, boxes, more boxes!

I've been on a kick lately making boxes and boxed stuff. These are all made with digital paper and digital images from pcCrafters. These two are boxes of love notes - 3x3 cards with envelopes. The pattern for the love notes box can be found in the Handy Tools section on the right side of my blog. These are great little gifts to give and I think these notes would be perfect little Thanksgiving favors!
The treat boxes below are from one of Lauren Meader's wonderful templates that you can find on the Papertrey Ink website here it's called Tucked Away and it is so easy to make! I printed the paper and then flipped it, put it back in the printer and printed the template, cut it out and assembled it. I got the idea for the handle from a video on Lauren's blog here where she used binder clip pieces. I decided to try it with some hodgepodge antique brass hardware, but I'm planning on try out the binder clip idea too! The fun spooky die cuts on the second box are from a Cuttlebug die/folder combo that I picked up in the discount bin after Halloween last year. Kael is a big fan of spiders and I couldn't resist getting it so that I can make spiders for him! (BTW - first day of school was reportedly FUN!)


Well the weekend is supposed to be bright and sunny and we have a potluck dinner and a movie on the docks at the lake that will be lots of fun. I'll take my knitting and hopefully have something to show you next week!

Enjoy your weekend! Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

8 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

They are all fantastic,
Have a super weekend,
Hugs
Angie

Diane said...

Oh Chris,those are wonderful! You've been a busy girl!!!
Hope you have a great time on the weekend,knitting too!!! You have all kinds of talents,lucky girl!!!

Detailsprmrm said...

Love it.. where i found the tutorials? Thanks ...Always love your work...

Joanne Travis said...

I love the beautiful fall images and warm colors. So nicely done, Chris!

raindropecho said...

WOW Chris!! These are so beautiful!!

Curt in Indy said...

These are simply awesome! Those note cards are so sweet and you are right, they would make wonderful gifts. You did a super job on those cute little treat boxes too! Great stuff! Best, Curt

Diane said...

Love your boxes, so fun to see the fall creations and the Halloween box is so cute, too!

Juanita said...

It is amazing to me what you can do with digi!
I love these boxes.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....