Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

Getting ready for Christmas

I have slowly, but surely, been making Christmas cards. Tracy has her monthly challenge and that has really helped build my stash, but I've also been making a few single cards as well. Here's one I made that was inspired by this card.

Another hectic work week ahead, but hopefully will have time to work on some of my projects too!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

Joanne Travis said...

I love the clean and beautiful simplicity of this card. The embossed white space really makes the image pop. So pretty!!

Lilacanglia said...

this is gorgeous,
I love the neatness of it,
Hugs
Angie

Diane said...

As much as I don't want to think Christmas right now...this is beautiful Chris!!! That's one nestie that'll be mine next!Gorgeous!!!

LeAnne said...

Very pretty---I have been eying that set!

Juanita said...

This is so gorgeous. I love the images and the shape of the panels and the edge punches.

Monica-FC said...

I love this card it is so elegant. the background is neat.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....