Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

From Courtney's Closet - at last!

I have been away from this challenge for far too long. Allowed myself to get distracted from what's important - shame on me! This is one of my very favorite challenges and I have really missed playing along each week. Going to try to get myself back in the swing of things! Here's darling Courtney all spiffed up and oh so very cute!


Here's my card.


I know she has cherries on her dress, but I couldn't help myself, I'm in Christmas mode and it just reminded me of this fun digi paper from pcCrafters!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris
(Three posts in one day - what's up with that? Maybe I'm getting back on track!)

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

7 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh my Gosh-er-roonie...This is a really great card...very classy!

Lilacanglia said...

fabulous card,
you can sure see where the inspiration comes from,
Hugs
Angie

Anonymous said...

Chris, she is so adorable and so is your card!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

Super cute!

Juanita said...

Nice work on the challenge. I love the little holly leaves! Darling.

Diane said...

I think I will case this card Chris! Wonderful to make and it is so gorgeous!!!

Monica-FC said...

close enough for me. love the card and labels you used.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....