Pages

Monday, August 24, 2009

Clean & Simple #29

Today's CAS challenge on SCS was to use an inspiration piece from Anthropologie: Shoes & Bags to create a card. Here's the bag I chose to be inspired by:and here's the card I made inspired by that bag:

I love the papers from this Level 3 hostess set! Card base is Old Olive layered on Melon Mambo. Sentiment is layered on Crushed Curry and Old Olive.

Thanks for visiting today!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful...and perfect for the inspiration piece! Love those gorgeous colors!

The Rubber Maid said...

Great color combo and the card is just perfect. Pat

Diane said...

Wow! Lovely card Chris!!! Love the colors!

Juanita said...

I love the bag you picked. I like the end result too!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....