Pages

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Digital Delights Freebie Friday Image

This delightful little kitty (doesn't she look like Maude) with her pumpkin was a freebie on the Digital Delights blog last week. I printed her out and colored her and realized she was jut a bit too large for the card base I wanted to use. This is the joy of digital images - I just resized and reprinted then recolored and voila!

Digital Delights has some wonderful images and I encourage you to stop on over and pay them a visit!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

5 comments:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

What a darling image and beautifully coloured! The webbed background is just perfect!

Diane said...

Isn't that an adorable kitty and pumpkin!!!

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Chris what a fabulous image and you have coloured it perfectly. It is just so appealing and your chosen colours and design are wonderful.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Juanita said...

I love that you are so handy with digital images.

Monica-FC said...

I love this card and the ditigal image. i think you did a wonderful job here.love that background.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....