Pages

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mercy's Tuesday Sketch Challenge

I am slowly but surely getting back into the swing of things. Mercy recently started her Tuesday sketch challenge back up after a bit of a hiatus and as always, her sketches are fun!




Recipe
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Rose Red, Soft Suede, Whisper White
Stamps: Cheery Chat, Charming
Ink: Rose Red, Sahara Sand
Accessories: ribbon, rhinestone brad, corner punch




Tomorrow is a downline road trip! One of the gals opened up a shop in Estes Park and we are all going there to have our meeting (we're making punch sheets which I will show here on Friday), having a fun lunch and then paying a visit to the shop. I think it's going to be lots of fun and I will try to take some pictures to show you all. I'll also have the usual slideshow of all the wonderful swaps. I redid my bleach card from yesterday using just a tad less bleach and so here's what my swaps will look like:


And check this out! I stacked the cards before they were completely dry and the inside looks like this on some of the cards. Wierd, but kinda interesting.


Thanks so much for visiting and for all the great comments on my card yesterday. I really thought the card was pretty lame, but you all told me different and I got so many comments on SCS - shocked me I can tell you! So thanks everyone for your wonderful support!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

5 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Love the birthday card Chris the colours are fab I do love cards in that simple design where the words are the main focus. I also love the bleached card and what an unusual effect for the inside but it looks fab.

Hugs
Lorraine x

jacque4u2c said...

Love the look from the stack! This is something that just looks great because it came so naturally! Love everything!

Curt in Indy said...

Great birthday card Kiddo! Boy, that inside of the card would make a gorgeous background paper. I think you have discovered something! That looks really cool! Best, Curt

Monica-FC said...

brave girl doiung a bleach card. I haven't even doing that yet. way behind for me. lol.

Juanita said...

Good work on that sketch. Sometimes those challenge sketches look a little strange to me (like they stuck an element in an odd place, just to see how you would handle it) but you rocked the card!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....