Pages

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Just checking in ...


We are back in Colorado safe and sound. I came home to a nightmare though - major - I mean really major - hardware issues at the office. Theory is that some power problems took out two key drives one with files and the other with the backup copies of those very same files - thus no more files! I hope that it is something that can be fixed and both drives are in the hands of an expert now. Things are going to be a bit hairy scary for the next few days. Anyone know of any good computer support job openings? I am too exhausted when I get home to do much. Haven't been reading my fave blogs or anything. Yikes! Hope to be back on track and have some pretties to share with you very soon.

Thanks for visiting - please don't give up on me!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

4 comments:

Monica-FC said...

oh my. sounds like you will have your hands full to the brim.

Juanita said...

I have had similar things happen to me, mine was as I was walking out the door to a vacation. I hope it can be salvaged!

Anonymous said...

I will neva give up on you hun!! Hope this all works out in the end!! Hugs coming to you......

Diane said...

Oh no!!! No fun to come home to that is it!!! But it'll be ok,I'm sure (I hope). Hugs to you Chris!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....