Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Christmas Stamp Camp Possibles

Sabrina came over last night and helped me put together a couple of possible cards for this month's Christmas Card Stamp Camp. This one was inspired by this card. Card base is Soft Suede. DP is from the Thoroughly Modern pack. Sentiment is from Four the Holidays and the ornament is from Delightful Decorations, embossed in gold and punched with the ornament punch. Pretty straightforward, but elegant I think.


This one is pretty much a direct copy of this card. Card base is Close to Cocoa, layered with Not Quite Navy and the image panel is Naturals Ivory. Stamps used were Lovely as a Tree (one of my all time faves) and Wandering Words.


I also am mailing out my ATC's today. Still not sure they are up to snuff, but....

The ornament stamp is from the Flourishes set All that Glitters and the little accent is from Timeless Quotes. The sentiment is from PTI. The ornament is embossed in gold and painted with Shimmerz in various colors. I used my faithful Fiskars corner punch and a little holly leaf punch with some red bling thrown in for good measure.

Thanks for visiting today!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

10 comments:

Lori said...

Hi There! Thanks for the nice comment on my blog. Your Christmas cards are gorgeous! I especially love the first one with the striped paper...beautiful color combo and layout.

The Rubber Maid said...

Love your first card...it is lovely and will be well received I am sure. Loved you Monday card too but had trouble leaving a comment. Pat

Diane said...

Wowzers Chris!!!! Love the gold embossing on all of them to start off with! And your ATC's are stunning,going to have to check Flourishes set,it's beautiful!
Great cards as always girl!

Libby Hickson said...

Oh my gosh so GORGEOUS!

Allison Rankin said...

Love your Christmas-y creations! And your CASE is perfect...WANT that set!

Alex said...

WOWZERS Chris, there is some seriously beautiful eye candy here!!! I LOVE those ATCs so if they don't want them, I will take them - LOL!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Juanita said...

All of these are nice. I like the top one, because you could get that ornament punch into their hands and they will love it. Great job embossing that ornament!

*~*Megali*~* said...

Love these! Nice job as always Chris!!

LeAnne said...

Oh my, these are FUN! Love them!!! What clever ideas!

Monica-FC said...

I love therse.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....