Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Halloween Hybrids

Just a quick post before we head up to the lake till tomorrow. These are what I consider to be "hybrid" cards. They start out with a digital graphic and I add stamps and what not to finish them. These are all graphics from - surprise - pcCrafters and some new (to me anyway) stamps from the Mike's $1 bin and some old standby SU halloween sets. Used my deckle label nesties and punches and cb folders to make them special.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

5 comments:

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific! I am more for a simpler card but I do think the last one with the mix of elements is my fav! Great coloring too!

coldwaters2 said...

Aw Chris these are great they look such fun love all the little elements and your colouring is awesome...love them both.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Diane said...

Too cute!!! Love the pumpkin CB you used on the first card!!! They are all spooktacular!

Juanita said...

These are great. You have been busy, cuz I have a lot of creations to comment on! (I guess the tail end of summer has been busy for us here)

Holly Young said...

Love all of your halloween cards! They are all so cute!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....