Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Christmas Cardinal

This is the first card I've made with this new set. Not too happy with it. I think I will skip the embossing and use white cardstock for the next one. Good learning experience though. What do you think?


Tonight is a bluegrass picking pot luck with some very old and dear bluegrass pals. Everyone brings their instruments and a dish to share. DH will bring his guitar and I'll bring my knitting. I made a roasted garlic and red pepper hummus to share.

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

4 comments:

Maria Matter said...

Chris, I think this is beautiful...it looks like stained glass! The nesties were a great choice!!!
Blessings, Maria

Juanita said...

That is a super nestie shape.
Maria is right, it looks like stained glass. There are parts that look a little glittery, but not (you know what I mean?) I love it.

Diane said...

I don't know why you don't like it,it is beautiful!!!!! I too love that nestie,it's the next one i want to get!!!!
Hope you had fun at th bluegrass picking pot luck!

Monica-FC said...

I love how the bird shimmers. the card is simply great. do not change.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....