Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

New Toys!

I got some new Cuttlebug folders today and, of course, had to play with them! Here's a simple card that shows one of them off.

Card base is Bravo Burgundy, CB panel is Shimmery White. Snowflake was embossed in silver and then cut out with my nesties and mounted on Bravo Burgundy. Snowflake is from the new Serene Snowflake set available tomorrow from SU as is the sentiment from the Four the Holidays set. Lots of really fun items in the Holiday Mini Catalog. There is a link to a pdf file of the catalog in the Handy Tools section on the right side of this blog.

Thanks for visiting! I noticed my hit counter is approaching 30K so that means there's some blog candy coming in the near future!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

8 comments:

Sabrina said...

Really love this card!!!! Nice nesties!!

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings said...

This is gorgeous...please, please, please tell me where you got the gorgeous embossing folder.

Juanita said...

I really like the colors on this card. That shimmery white panel really add the 'pop' to this card.
I hope everything has worked out alright with the harddrive from work.

Juanita said...

I really like the colors on this card. That shimmery white panel really add the 'pop' to this card.
I hope everything has worked out alright with the harddrive from work.

Diane said...

Ooh!!!!! Very lovely !!!

Allison Rankin said...

How striking with these colors Chris! I just love the burgundy and silver!

Anonymous said...

This card packs a huge WOW! Very sharp! Is this a new cb embossing folder the snowflakes? gotta have it lol

Monica-FC said...

this is absolutely gorgeous.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....