Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

A Purely Innocent Christmas

The ever talented and always enabling Allison (Stampin' When I Can) featured this adorable card on her blog the other day. The image is from a gal named Heather Ellis who has an Etsy shop here. You really do need to go and check out her images! I did and grabbed this one (and a couple more that I will show off in the future).

I colored her with my Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS and then added some teeny tiny bling (Taylor's Tiny Twinkles) that I got from Taylored Expressions. I had the Brilliant Blue cardstock and a couple of pieces of snowflake embossed white just laying there crying out to be used along with my trusty Fiskars corner punch, of course!

Thanks so much for visiting. My wayward hard drive is due back at work today and I will hopefully be a much happier IT person! We'll see ....

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

5 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Hey Chris, I love this card and little girl but do you have to remind us of what is right around the corner with that snowy image??
Love it and have a fun weekend. Pat

Holly Young said...

Well this is just adorable! Love the bling you added for the snow flakes!

Juanita said...

This is so sweet.

Allison Rankin said...

Love this! I have this one too so we will have to go back and forth inspiring each other (BTW, stealing the bling for snow idea!).

Monica-FC said...

looks like it is snowing. what a wondeful card.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....