Pages

Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hello from Massachusetts!

Well I made it to MA and today is our big family picnic and bluegrass picking potluck! The weather was absolutely gorgeous today - very hot, but NO RAIN!

My train trip from NJ was very nice. Here's a shot I took out the train window as we left NYC. I think I am definitely going to scrapbook this when I get home.

Well, I better get back to the party! We're here till Tuesday morning, our flight leaves for Colorado at 6 a.m. and I will be glad to be home again. My own bed - my crafting studio - the grandchildren! It's been a very long two weeks.

Thanks for visiting today!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

3 comments:

Monica-FC said...

I miss your cards on here.

Diane said...

What a beautiful pic Chris!!!
Yes it is always nice to get away,but nothing like coming back home after 2 weeks of not being in your own bed! Have a safe trip back home!

Alex said...

Beautiful photo Chris, glad to hear you are having a wonderful time!! I have missed stopping by since I went back to work full-time but seem to have my sked under control and plan on being back to blogging - whoohoo! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....