Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Splitcoast Stampers Color Challenge - CC231

Well I am struggling to get my mojo back, it's hard as I am still so pre-occupied with the work situation. Today's color challenge on SCS is to stamp with bleach to create your second color. I need some swaps for our downline meeting on Thursday and thought I'd experiment with one of my new sets. I used Soft Suede cardstock which, when bleached, leaves So Saffron! Here's my card:

I think I need to work on getting less bleach on the stamp so that the image is clearer, but this is my first attempt and it's not too bad.

Thanks so much to Sabrina and Diane for coming over last night and helping me try to keep things in perspective! I really appreciate it you guys!

Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

6 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Chris I am so glad I am back visiting everyone and boy I am even happier you were first on the list this is one beauty of a card. I love this bleach effect and must try it out sometime soon. This is what I have also missed is the inspiration and I think your mojo isn't very far away lol.

Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

humm the bleach effect is something new to me.. I really like your card. Super job!
Cheers

Joanne Travis said...

This is beautiful, Chris! I love these colors, so perfect for autumn.
Hope you are doing okay. I've been away so I'm just catching up.
Hugs,
Joanne

Curt in Indy said...

This is SERIOUSLY stunning! I think you did an awesome job with this attempt. I wouldn't change a thing on how you bleached it. Just beautiful. I also think you are going to LOVE what I am posting on Wednesday. Best, Curt

Juanita said...

What!?
This is perfect the way it is! The images are perfection and I love, love, love what you have done here.

Monica-FC said...

the card looks great to me

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....