Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Completely off topic!

Today was my first Christmas Card Stamp Camp of the year and I think a grand time was had by all. I don't have any new cards to show, but I really wanted to show you something that I made for her (for Xmas so shhhhhhh):

Here it is:

I don't know if the sparkliness (is that a word?) of this shows to its full advantage in this photo, but one of the yarns used is aptly called Bling Bling. I think my little princes will look very stunning wearing this ensemble this winter!

Hope to be back on track with some eye candy to show you tomorrow. Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

4 comments:

Monica-FC said...

oh to be near you as you sure crochet really great girl. boy, you and my twin sister sure have something in commine ... that looks so great. wish i could that. I just plain am terrible at it. you would not want to see mine if I crocheted. what a pro you are.

Alex said...

WOW!! Love the colors Chris - I sure wish I knew how to do this!! This is beautiful, I am sure she will love it! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Curt in Indy said...

OMG is she adorable! What a sweet little face! And she will look stunning in it! But as cute as she is, she could wear a paper bag and look adorable! Best, Curt

Juanita said...

What a cutie.
You are so multi talented!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....