Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Monday's CAS challenge on SCS

Here is the card I made for this week's clean and simple challenge on SCS - a sketch challenge this week.

Outside:
Inside:

Paper: Handsome Hunter, Crushed Curry, Riding Hood Red, Naturals Ivory, digi dp
Ink: Handsome Hunter, Riding Hood Red
Stamps: Christmas Punch, Season's Greetings
Accessories: punches, bling

I'm going to make a couple of these to include in my package for this month's Lime Light task which is making more cards for soldiers. I think the sentiment is a good one for troops sending cards back home.

This is post #602! WOW - never in a million years thought I'd still be blogging! Thanks for hanging in there with me and for all your wonderful and encouraging comments! You guys ROCK!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

6 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

super card,
love those santa stamps,
Hugs
Angie

coldwaters2 said...

Awesome card Chris adore those stamps

Hugs
Lorraine x

Allison Rankin said...

That is a lovely traditional card Chris...those stamp stamps (ha!) are great!

Juanita said...

I never use Handsome Hunter. I was looking at this card trying to figure out what color that was, I had to read your recipie to figure it out!
That is a great card, love how you handled the sketch.

Curt in Indy said...

I'm with you. That sentiment is perfect for the soldiers to send home. Kinda made me a little teary when I read it in respect to a soldier. Great card. Best, Curt

Monica-FC said...

love your christmas card and how you made santa in 2 different colors. but tradtional colors that is. :) congrats on the blog posts

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....