Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2009

September Downline Swaps

As promised, here is a slideshow of all the swaps from today's downline meeting.



This group of gals is so wonderful and so talented. Lots of sharing of ideas and inspiration as well as some heartfelt discussions of my SU predicament took place and I have decided to go ahead and stay on as a demonstrator for the time being. This has been an agonizing decision making process for me and I have been torn in both directions. I am taking a "wait and see" position for now and I will re-evaluate how things stand after the first of the year. I have lots of things scheduled and I really don't want to abandon all of my plans just yet. I am hoping that as time passes either SU will re-evaluate their positions on some things or it could also be that I will find that over time this is not going to be as creatively restrictive as I think it is right now. Either way, I am giving it until the end of the year before I make a final decision on what to do.

Thanks everyone for hanging in there with me as I see-saw my way through this mess!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

3 comments:

Monica-FC said...

I love all the cards and the different ideas you all came up with. so gorgeous.

Alex said...

These are fabulous Chris!! Thanks so much for sharing the eye candy!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Lots of wonderful talent!!! They are all oh so beautiful!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....