Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

New digis in the house!

Kaboodle Doodle's very own Ann Vento (Raindrop Echo Designs) has designed some very wonderful digital stamps and you'll find all the details on her blog. I picked up a couple of sets and here are some cards made with the Autumn Sentiments set:



I colored with Koh-i-Noor pencils and blended using stumps and OMS then painted with Champagne Mist ink (available in the Holiday Mini catalog from Stampin' Up!). Background stamps used were from the Autumn Splendor set and were stamped in versamark and embosed with clear ep. The dry embossing was done using a strip from some of the new collection from Cuttlebug and the digital paper is from pcCrafters. Thanks Ann for these wonderful images!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

10 comments:

Elena said...

Oh, I love these cards! They are so beautiful! Really love the fall colors!
Thank you so much for visiting me today!

raindropecho said...

Awww Chris!!! You're so sweet; these look wonderful and I'm so honored that you're playing with my digi-stamps. It is MUCH appreciated...it really made my day to see these in the Paper Maniac gallery!!

Monica-FC said...

love the card and how you did those. so shimmering.

Anonymous said...

oooohhhhh beautiful new digis make beautiful new cards!!! Must go check them out

The Rubber Maid said...

Love all your autumn cards..it's one of my favorite times of year. These are awesome. Pat

Curt in Indy said...

These are gorgeous Chris! I love each and every one of them. Love the sentiment on the last one! Best, Curt

Juanita said...

Wow! it is amazing what can be done with digital. I love the details you have here.

Allison Rankin said...

Super duper images...love that tree stamp in particular (want!). Great mix of autumnal cards Chris!

Alex said...

beautiful fall cards Chris - love them all! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Diane said...

Oh I love your fall cards,especially the last one! The sentiment is so true! And I adore the glitter,but I'm always too lazy to take all that out.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....