Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

September Christmas Card Challenge

This month Tracey challenged us to use one of five proposed techniques to create our cards. I chose embossed resist! Here are my cards.


I stamped the snowflakes in versamark and embossed with clear embossing powder. I sponged on Brilliant Blue, layered the panel on Brilliant Blue on a white card base. I added ribbon and a punched snowflake embellishment with a little mini-tag stamped with "Joy" to finish it off. Stamps used are Serene Snowflakes, Sweet Season, Many Merry Messages and Mega Mixed Messages.

Thanks so much for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

10 comments:

Tracy.H said...

Beautiful!!! I love these! Thanks so much for playing along again this month. :0)

Juanita said...

Love it, I love that you used blue. These are so classy, I am a little inspired right now.

Alex said...

Absolutely beautiful Chris - WOW! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lori said...

Beautiful cards! And look at you...already ready for Christmas. I feel so behind! :)
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog and glad to help you find the Pink Petticoat...aren't their images just ADORABLE!!

The Rubber Maid said...

You have a great start for your Christmas card making and I love blue and white for that card. Very lovely. Pat

Dianne Forst said...

love the colors! These are beautiful!

Allison Rankin said...

Terrific...love this technique! I just must try some of these myself!

Monica-FC said...

I love the card and you explained it. i have never this but will have too. it looks so easy to try.

Dianne Forst said...

beautiful cards Chris! Love the colors!

Diane said...

Oh wow,for some reason i missed this post. Such a beautiful set of cards!!!

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....