Pages

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Downline Meeting Swap

Tomorrow is our monthly downline meeting and this is the swap that I made.

Card base is Real Red. Layers are Old Olive and Whisper White. I stamped the images from Sparkly & Bright on Whisper White and punched and colored them then layered them on tags punched from Old Olive, Real Red and Close to Cocoa. The Whisper White layer is punched with the eyelet edge punch and the ribbon is the 3/4 grossgrain polka dot.

The snowflakes were stamped with versamark and embossed with white embossing powder.

I'll have my make & take for you later today so stay tuned!

Thanks for visiting.

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

10 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

wonderful cheery christmas card,
Hugs
Angie

Tracy.H said...

This is very cute! :0)

Alex said...

Wish I was in this swap - this is super cute!! I love what you did with this set....dang, another one for the wish list, LOL! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Curt in Indy said...

Love these whimsical images! You did a wonderful job with this card! Cute, Cute, Cute! Best, Curt

LeAnne said...

VERY cute! Love all the little details and those images are adorable!

Juanita said...

This is great. I love it.

Joanne Travis said...

How cute is this, your swapmates will love it!! I've had my eye on this set, I love that skinny legged Santa, I get the biggest kick out of that one for some reason.

Diane said...

Super cute Chris!!! What a lovely set! And the embossing is darling!

Anonymous said...

cute card Chris, love the snowflakes in the background

Monica-FC said...

this is one cute card for sending out at christmas time. love it.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....