Pages

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Still here and hanging in!

Hi everyone! I haven't forgotten about the blog candy, just been a little bit preoccupied with what's going on in the SU demo world. I'm determined to put aside all the angst and get my creative juices going again, so look for a new creation tomorrow and maybe, if I get it together, some blog candy.

Thanks for your patience and understanding as I work though this - I appreciate it! I've been surfing and leaving comments and discovering all kinds of new folks out there who are just marvelously creative and enthusiastic about this wonderful craft we all love.

I'm still a demo this month and I have a downline meeting with all my lovely downline buddies next week, so I'll be working on my swaps and my make & take, a bit wistfully as it will most likely be my last, but I'm determined to make it memorable!

Hang in there all you demos who are agonizing over this - I'm searching for some balance and hopefully I will find it. I am learning that there are truly some wonderful people out there who are supportive and willing to listen - who are compassionate and passionate and I appreciate each and every one of you!

Thanks for visiting today and come back and visit tomorrow and we'll have some fun!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

3 comments:

The Rubber Maid said...

Hi Chris, I read on another blog that SU won't allow you SU people to blog with other companies etc. The one gal I read just quit doing SU even though she loves their product . I think it's kind of unfair on SU's part but I guess I also understand. Hope you stay with your blog so we can still see your work and enjoy a chat now & then. Pat

Tracy.H said...

Hey Chris...sorry to hear this is causing so much grief. SU has really shot themselves in the foot with this one. I stopped being a demo last year and only buy Cardstock from them...and not so sure about even that anymore...not sure there will be any demos left around here!! ;0)

Big Hugs

Monica-FC said...

is this the stink going around?? that demos a cannot go around to other blogs or communites?? but would not that be selling their products??

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....