Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Playing with digital scrapbook pages

Here's my second attempt at a digital scrapbook page. I like this one MUCH better than I do my first attempt. I just used Paint Shop Pro on this, but I really want to try my hand at Photoshop and SU's new My Digital Studio.


The journaling needs a lot of help, but I'll get there! Thanks for visiting!

~chris

A Proud member of The Lime Light
Come visit us and see what we've been up to.
Design Team Member - Kaboodle Doodles

If you have any questions about techniques or materials used in the work displayed on this blog, feel free to use the email link on the left and I will gladly answer your questions.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on the big step... i dont think io'll ever go digi.. i like inky fingers too much...

BarbK said...

Great page, Chris. Because of the perspective of this photo, your use of the circle with rings around it is perfect. You did good!

Allison Rankin said...

Looks terrific! Maybe a different font for the journaling? (Just to play against the naturalness of the subject?)

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a darling layout!! Love the color choices and the circle around the photo!! SWEET!! :)

Juanita said...

Digital scares me...
I don't know if the Digital Studio will change that. I like the page.

CraftyC said...

Your page is gorgeous Chris, love the photo!
Clairex

Monica-FC said...

love the page. I will never do digi, I love doing the pages by hand to much and getting ink and and using my stamps on them at times.

Wanda said...

Your page is absolutely stunning!

Spyder said...

Very good! Lovely picture I'm rubbish at this and still haven't 'got it' yet! But it means I can only get better!
(Lyn)

Diane said...

It looks great! I'm with Juanita,digital scrapping scares me too.

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you ....